Skip to content
Can I pick up my order?
Yes, customers can pick up their orders at two different locations in Detroit, MI. There will be one East side location and one West side location, to be published on our website once the season opens for our delivery partners (June 2020).
- On the East side, customers can pick up their produce at our Seven Mile Farmers market stand (15603 Coram St.) on Sundays from 11am to 4pm.
- On the West side, customers can pick up their produce at the North Rosedale Park Community House (18445 Scarsdale St) on Thursdays from 4pm to 6pm
Where do you deliver?
We deliver to all parts of Detroit, MI + 20 miles outside of the city limits. Delivery addresses have to be in a town/city that immediately borders the Detroit city limits. We prioritize the Detroit community so a $5 delivery fee will be charged for delivery outside of Detroit.
Who are your regional farming partners and value added product suppliers?
Please visit the "Meet the Makers" page for an exhaustive list of our producers and their profile
What's the difference between the large and the small produce box?
They differ by the number of products inside of the box.
The large produce box has almost twice the number of items as the small produce box.
Are you selling produce at any farmer's markets?
- Yes, we have four different farmers markets that will launch at different times. Two east side locations and two west side locations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.